Monday, January 25, 2010

The latest playlist

I really like music.

And, I'm really liking the latest playlist that I've put together, so I'm going to share.

1 Careful With That Mic- Clutch
2 Beat That My Heart Skipped- dan le sac
3 People C'mon- Delta Spirit
4 Skin On Skin- Queens of the Stone Age
5 Your Beauty Is A Knife I Turn On My Throat- Eagle*Seagull
6 Bang Bang To The Rock'N'Roll- Gabin
7 Mr. Hurricane- Beast
8 Candy- Martin Sexton (the version from The American)
9 Ice Cream- New Young Pony Club
10 Sinnerman- Nina Simone
11 Take a Bow- Muse
12 Burn the Witch- Queens of the Stone Age
13 Revelate- The Frames (live version from Set List)
14 Hatari- tUne-yArDs
15 You Are A Runner and I Am My Father's Son- Wolf Parade
16 Out of Control- Beast
17 Phenomena- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
18 Peggy Sussed- Underworld
19 Gigantic (live)- The Swell Season

2 comments:

Lisa said...

what a playlist - I only recognize one name on there - Muse. I'm going to have to go check out those songs.

Milly said...

I was just thinking about you and thought it would be fun to say "hi" on your blog. I love the music, I'll have to get Danny to check them out. I'm still curious what intentions that guy with the fan has.