Wednesday, February 23, 2011

And After

For someone who really loves a good before and after, I am sure terrible at remembering to take pictures of the befores.
This time I didn't remember until it was more of the "almost done prepping" stage of the project.



Just in case you can't tell, the project was painting my bathroom., don't tell my landlord. Although I never signed a lease or paid a deposit, so I don't think he's going to care much at all.

This was something I'd been wanting to do for a while because of this http://www.designspongeonline.com/2010/02/before-after-laurens-table-megs-bathroom.html, and so it went on the list.



I think it turned out pretty well, don't you?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! Love the color and the contrast. I always do that too and it makes me crazy. I have no good before pictures of our living room transformation and it bums me out. Oh well. Great work!

Louise said...

LOVE!!

Eva said...

Oooo I LUFF it!!! We miss having you around while we watch home improvement shows ;)