Thursday, September 1, 2011

Laborious

I cannot tell you how excited I am to spend an entire week at the beach in the outer banks. Despite catastrophic predictions for Irene, and quite a lot of actual damage at OBX, our house remains intact (insert huge sigh of relief). This is great news, because I've been planning this week for a while.


And as a few of you may know, my road trip plans generally involve a new "mixed tape" and this trip is no different.


Sinister Kid 1 The Black Keys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnSdjIpMVsc
Sittin’ on the Dock of the Bay 2 Otis Reading http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nA18g_PwG0

Tina’s Glorious Comeback 3 Dan Mangan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-cAm7Tjuw4&ob=av3e
Broken Train 4 Beck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYaOaZzQpgo
He Called Me Baby 5 Candi Staton http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txOo9T1jn5Y
Rumor Has It 6 Adele http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1p6Xbqrbx0&feature=fvst
Pots and Pans 7 The Kills http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wft9NXZ9UmE&ob=av2e
White Table 8 Delta Spirit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS6uCZhCBTI
Once Was Love 9 Ingrid Michaelson http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pBz7ai2r3w
Rio 10 Hey Marseilles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUPq-zICOOc
Dog Days Are Over 11 Florence & The Machine http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWOyfLBYtuU&ob=av3e
Ain’t No Sunshine 12 Al Jarreau http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gg0zTrBKx8g
Love You Madly 13 Cake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uwjsG0cRf0
Beautiful Day 14 U2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6WMzDOh1o&ob=av2e
Second Chance 15 Peter Bjorn and John http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZyBmN6hWsk&ob=av2e
New Shoes 16 Paolo Nutini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmbUNF1Q4R8&ob=av2e
Hey Mama 17 Mat Kearney http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9qUMr6feOI&ob=av2e
Kandi 18 One Eskimo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DM-2Ook4H0

Behold The Hurricane 19 The Horrible Crowes (late entry, but appropriate no?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-a5OktorM&ob=av2e

http://rhap-app-4-0.real.com/rhaplink?rhapid=7222818&type=playlist&title=Playlist&from=msn

1 comment:

Louise said...

I love this. Hope you had a fantastic trip.